Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mid week update

I don't like Tuesdays. They just seem like really shitty days to me. It's also the day I usually end up falling behind on. Because of how busy it is, it's usually pizza day which means a lot of calories. Today I ventured across the border and ended up getting a cherry coke...more calories. I wont even mention the amount of chocolate I purchased (but have not eaten) hiding in my closet.

I am very bad a restricting myself in the what I eat department. I know logically that I shouldn't eat pizza, but it's delicious. I know that pop is gross, but sometimes I have a craving. I don't really know what to say other than that.

I'm going to have to find a way to have it all.

I wish it was summer so I could put more fresh veggies in my diet without it costing so much money.

No comments:

Post a Comment