Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day One

All right so, I have made that wonderful choice of trying to lose weight. It sucks. Already I'm trying to figure out exactly what I have gotten myself into.

Here's my back story: I'm 30 years old, I have one child and a wonderful partner. I have been on medication that has caused me to gain weight. I'm still on the medication, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to try anyway. I'm really unhappy with the amount of weight I have put on, especially since having my mini human.

I have scoured the internet for things that will help, and I'm sure I'll try several things in the next few weeks.

First on my list to try is The Venus Factor: (if you click the link, it will break everything down into the sciency stuff that I don't fully understand.)

A program that claims that it's specially tailored to women to help them lose the most amount of weight. Who knows if what they claim is really true. Sounds promising, and I'm desperate enough to go ahead and give it a shot.

On top of that of course, I'm drinking tones of lemon water, cut my calories down, and am currently waiting for that other top marketed item the garcinia cambogia. I can't even say it properly.

Here is my weight for week one: 226 lbs

My wonderful stick person me. 

Here's hoping that something that I'm doing will at least help me to drop two pounds in the next week. I'll let you know when I start on the "miracle drug" as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment